Monday, January 31, 2011

Gay Cruising Lenox Ma






Here it finally is mine! I saw this lipstick in a couple of videos and some blogs and I'm madly in love.



I hesitated long before the purchase because I was afraid that the color, being really turned on, she would turn over on my lips.


In fact, as you can see from the swatch, the color can be "measured" on the lips with one or more passes, although he is still a very strong color, a fuchsia red really hard to find!



is part of the category of "amplified" and the texture is very creamy. The duration is really good, even if the color is fading with the passing of the hours or eating, is visible on the lips.



Unfortunately the photos do not do justice to this color so special that I believe may represent an original alternative to the usual pink or red, especially during the summer months.
The price is € 18.50 to Coin. A must have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment