Thursday, February 3, 2011

Swolllen Knees Pregnancy

Essence lake shore (dupe Mac)


lost in the labyrinth a black bag, this poor pencil has spent weeks of loneliness and helplessness, lying unused after purchase among the folds of cloth, crushed by thousands of junk.
Once found, happier than I had never seen what you are looking for, I could finally test.
pencil number 02 is the Lake Shore Line Essence Sun Club. It 's a golden bronze color with medium dark.




The pencil is very soft, almost seeming to wax that melts on contact with skin. The application is very simple and equally good time, being a waterproof pencil.
The thing that struck me this pencil, however, is another: it is a dupe of a near-perfect pearlglide Mac, the Spare Change. I got to compare them to the Coin in which I then bought this one of Essence, but I could not take a picture. I report here the link to another blog where a comparison is made.
Essence of € 1.99 against € 17 for Mac, I would say that convenience is how!

0 comments:

Post a Comment