Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Does A Partylite Invitation Say?

Kiko lipgloss 06 and top 5 dream bags

a couple of days have passed since I last updated the blog, so I decided to forgive me with two posts in one. But first things first ...



balances to kiko is right and just, you know?! That's how I cornered a beautiful gloss shine lip gloss line.
This is particularly the deep red number 06, but is available in other colors.
The color is very intense and full of reflections, gives the classic polished mirror effect of the extra bright.






The number 06 is bright red with gold micro glitterini, very bright. The product has a life quite satisfactory and the application is really easy thanks to the rotating applicator. The best thing, however, the texture is moisturizing and not at all appiccicosa.Come I mentioned before, is now on sale to 3.60 € and you should find all the retailers in kiko, otherwise you can purchase online HERE.

We come now to a chart I saw on the blog Jolie and I liked it immediately. As you probably figured from the title, is listing the five bags dream that we would love to have but, alas, are not exactly the present scope of our pockets.

Fifth place:


Burberry bags you always expect to see them on the arm of a distinguished English woman who, perhaps, enjoy walking in the countryside and hunting dogs.

Fourth place:



The Lady Dior hand is so elegant and refined would make a magnificent outfit made from Tutone trainers and bunny slippers.

Third Place:


The 2:55 is a timeless classic, constantly revived in many variations and colors. But the black is still the most popular.

Second Place:


The Alma by Louis Vuitton are all beautiful, but the double jeu surpasses by far. I fell in love seeing her on the arm of Blair, the fourth season of Gossip Girl.




Winners:


The Hermes Birkin the bag that there is more chic and luxurious in my opinion. Would be fine with anything and any age. That's why there are so many brands that imitate the shape.
I noticed for the first time in my favorite show, Gilmore Girls.
What good taste that Logan, eh? ^ _ ^







0 comments:

Post a Comment