Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gordelroos Dieet Arginine

How Venus ...


In past centuries to be plump, have a belly some abundant and face pudsy was synonymous with health and beauty, but on closer inspection even of economic welfare, since the curves showed that the table was always full.
Today the situation is quite different. TV, Internet, newspapers, the world of fashion, the film continually bombard us with images of skinny girls, almost skeletal, pointing as symbols of perfection and models to aspire to.
But it is not even necessary to escape from a more restricted environment, that does not involve the media to realize that there is a risk that some cute little comment often repeated, persistent or a few bars from becoming a potential danger to any girl with self-esteem is not just the highest level.
Personally I did not suffer a serious eating disorder but there have been very close.
When I was in fourth year of high school I was slightly overweight (my ideal weight should be around 58 kg in theory and weighed 61) and following a series of bad comments that were to be repeated almost daily, and other details that had characterized that dark period, I decided to embark on a strict diet.
Initially I could handle it, but it went when I started creating spasmodically every calorie count and throw up every time I thought I had eaten too much. I got to weigh 43 kg.
Luckily I had the good sense to continually scare me when I began to be weak, and the cycle began to jump.
I know that there are girls who are not out with such relative ease.
When I think of this bad experience I'm watching a picture that depicts Botticelli's Venus and admire the beauty, has the power to remember what was my big mistake.
already wanted by time to write something about it and I finally decided, after seeing a video of Donald, The Rector aka Miss, which is often cited as "anorexic" and noted that it is despicable to use this word as an insult. I enjoyed every word of this video, Donatella has shown immense sensitivity and has treated the subject with great delicacy.
I leave the video speaks for itself.



0 comments:

Post a Comment