Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cocktail Waitress Salary Strip Club

Glitter mania!

I mentioned in another post to my unbridled passion for the glitter. E 'stronger than me, when I see something that glitters there I sling over without thinking twice! Then maybe I give up, but the first instinct is to cover me from head to feet of shiny things! Indeed Carnival will try a disguise that allows me to stick glitter in every inch of skin off. But I swear that I usually have something super simple and easy! ^ _ ^




These are wonderful glitter Beauty Uk and I found them on the site mybodysoul (I paid only the whites the other two were a gift), but I believe that now is no longer available.






are a very fine powder and light consistency very "dry". I do not know why I expected them to be appiccicosetti and instead require a very sticky gel to adhere to the skin.









The colors are bright and full of reflections (especially that of the white violet and electric blue). In my opinion, can be used on hair (take a little bit in hand and passing it between the strands), as well as the eyes and body, for some special occasion.










This however is a pigment (always free) to a British brand that did not know: Collection 2000.
The color is beautiful, durable and super pigmented. Adheres to the eyelid easily and last long without basis.
This is particularly the number 7 sugarplum, full of a pink peach gold micro glitter.
If'll surely take another order of others. The cost? € 1.90!

0 comments:

Post a Comment