Monday, January 3, 2011

Best Location For Towel Ring

Zoeva

I'm back with the first post of 2011!
I want to talk about a product that I received just before Christmas with the order made on mybodysoul (very serious, efficient and friendly) .



Frankly I was a little skeptical of this product because I had not read very positive reviews, but given the low price (4.90 €) I decided to risk it. And I would add: Thank goodness I did!
I state that I never used foundation "serious" but I swear to you that right now they can no longer do without. Assure the girls who think that the primer is something superfluous, which can be substituted with a minor correction, that they are wrong! The foundation helps the eye shadow to lie better, to fit well and not make folds, and that of Zoeva can perform his duty fairly well.



It 's a pale yellow creamy sauce very "slippery" (let me pass the time, but it makes it a good idea) that when applied on the eyelid becomes completely transparent, the only care that you need to have is to not wait too long before applying ' eye shadow, or it may not give the desired effect.
The package is very small, more than what I expected. But since it really just a pinch, I would say that 5 grams will last a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment