Sunday, January 9, 2011

Afghan Poems For Wedding Cards

Palette Uk Beauty and ... Eye primer

Here is another product made with order mybodysoul and I am very happy: the palette number 6 of the Beauty Uk.



I thought about taking the 88 colors of Zoeva, but since I already have 96 of Layla, the 36 H & M and other various eyeshadows bulk, I decided to restrain myself and focus on something smaller that would contain some particular color.






Needless to say, as soon as I saw it I was enlightened. The colors (I put the photo of the site because, as usual, the flash of my camera can alter the color) are beautiful, really special.
the writing effect is medium to high and they are all satin, especially the lighter tones. The texture is a little powdery but the duration is really good. Do not be intimidated by the four fluorescent colors, they fade easily, becoming more tenuous. Of course, when wet, the effect is really cool! ^ _ ^






The packaging is basic but solid, with a mini mirror and dual spugnettina. Frankly it is a little smaller than I expected (the wafers are more or less like a 2-cent coin), but the product inside is missing. The price is € 3.90.


And now I want to show a purchase of which I am particularly proud that c'azzecca anything with makeup XD:



It 's a strap-like Chanel beige that I bought from Stradivarius only € 12.95. E 'was love at first sight ... There was also in burgundy, dark green, black, gray and brown floral pattern. It is now on sale for 8.99 €, really beautiful! Until next time. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment