Thursday, January 13, 2011

Who Better Angel Lola Luv Or Nicki Minaj

Vs

Today will be "war" between two lip butters that use a little time.



The first is the lip stick to the brand I Provence Shea.
I waited a bit before writing a review on this product because I wanted to test it thoroughly. Now that is almost finished I can give my opinion with objectivity.
Maybe it's the absolute best lip balm I've tried so far, and I do not want to overdo it. Initially it seems a bit reluctant to melt on the lips, but used a couple of times, it runs like a dream.
It 's very soothing and very delicate, you really managed to cure me lips! The scent is mild and very pleasant. Passed with flying colors.

Introducing the challenger ...


The Lip Velvet Rose I have already bought back a couple of times and is also a good butter. Soft and delicious with an aroma of roses, is lightly colored and leaves a thin layer of pink and glossy lips. Readily available and affordable was a good buy.
How to perform its function moisturizer I have some reservations, as time softens the lips, no "cure" actually.
Exit decisively defeated by the clash with his opponent, although it is a product good enough when considered individually.

The only reason I told you that I de Provence is "perhaps" the best I've tried so far is because I reserve the benefit of the doubt for future purchases and maybe also because I miss it the classic pink lip (not the soft velvet rose it rose, the "pink lip" was until a few year ago) that are related to me some very precious memories.





0 comments:

Post a Comment