Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tawnee Stone Replacement

Can you keep a secret? My shameful secret ... The Provence Labello

Today I did not really want to write a review and during the time break from studying this sleepy Sunday afternoon, it occurred to me to make a very nice tag I saw on the blog of MisStrawberryFields .
Well I would say that the title speaks for itself so it will be better begin.






Secret # 1.
chatter I'm terribly, if I start talking I do not stop anymore. The ears of the poor unfortunates within 50 meters (because Then to make matters worse I tend to turn up "slightly" the volume without realizing it) for mercy and away from my meeting usually within ten minutes. Which for those who know me just might seem impossible at the beginning are so quiet! But give me time to get some confidence and you will want a month as a hermit on Mount Everest.





Secret number 2.
My sister has a huge influence on My self-esteem. Well, yes: if the young lady tells me "you're bad" or "you have huge thighs, possibly as a joke, I believe (because it is not that always jokes). I do many problems and run to change or remove make-up in a nano second, or I just eat salad and light fare for a while. The strange thing is that she only has this "power", if someone else told me something, I give a damn with great ease. I'm trying to fight my awe in this field, I would say now that we begin to see some results.






Secret number 3.
I have constant need for affection as a dog and try to keep my boy, my family and my friends. I feel neglected if you forget my cousin to give me a kiss when we meet or if my friend calls me when I say that I miss (ok, I'm not exaggerating a bit).




Secret number 4.
I can not drink coffee, alas you are a bad Italian doc, but not by choice, I swear! I would love to drink it but it gives me palpitations and makes me sleep even if I take a goccino. I have to settle for decaf, patience!





Secret number 5.
When I was little I and my friends play embody the warrior Sailor. Each had a specific role and we enjoyed a lot with fake scepters and twists for transformations. When I saw Sailor Moon, which relays have been more than happy, this board brings to mind many happy memories. Power glass moon come meeeeeeeeeee ... XD






Secret number 6.
reread the same books I love and concern the same film a few times a year. I find it very comforting to know already as they end, so I could enjoy the little details and the steps that I like more.






Secret number 7.
I love doing Photographs and cover the old ones. I often move me as you browse through old family albums or make me laugh. Instead, I have a real aversion to those who try to photograph: excluding the fact that they are very photogenic, I hate enormously to pose!

Well, I'd say everything I said. Initially, the tag was on the secrets of fashion or anything like that, but that Lolla was much more fun!






PS photos are all taken from the internet and are for demonstration purposes only.















0 comments:

Post a Comment