Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hotbitd Free Adult Night

Stylish Award! Nail polish remover



A bit late here I am with the stylish award I received from fabulousyougirl and thank tantissimissimo! Initially I was a little hesitant because it seemed like the tag of the seven secrets that I've done a few days ago, but then I said to myself, "Why not?" So here's what I'll do:

1) and link to thank the person who awarded us;
2) tell seven random things about us;
3) 15 more lucky tag bloggers and tell them.

Here you seven random things about me ...



Number one is a stickler order, everything must be in place or begin to get nervous. At least in my room.


Number two: deeply hate the wool! Even in winter I avoid like the plague! I can only use the super soft scarves and hats, but never like him in sweaters, jackets, etc..



Number three: I love glitter and sparkle different. Like a magpie in the shops are attracted by all that glitters even if I always choose things very simple. I love the motto: "less stress more rhinestones!


Number Four: I like cooking very much. Relaxes me and makes me feel useful. Like much less clear, however, after XD.


Number five: I have a passion for bags. Buy it all the time. In the bag of us women there is a whole world, better keep it in something beautiful, no?




Number six: are fond of show. My favorite of all time is "Gilmore Girls" or better, "Gilmore Girls", I saw the episodes so many times to know the lines by heart.




Number 7: I love reading fan fiction. Before having more time, I could read more. My favorites are those on the couple Dramione (Draco / Hermione). An author on all stole my heart: Savannah is the author of fan fiction best you can find in Italy. It is now known as Virginia de Winter and published his first novel under the title "Black Friars, the order of the sword." Needless to say, I love the madness and strongly recommend it to anyone.


Here are the bloggers who benefits:


Hello to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment