Monday, January 17, 2011

Can 30 Year Old Men Get Erections For No Reason

Sunshine Awards 2011

Sunshine Awards 2011






Good morning! As you can see the title is a very special award shared among bloggers! Although I started my blog recently, I was immediately struck by the air "relaxed" that exists between the members, all are available to exchange ideas and opinions with great kindness, and without ever competing with each other.
We report here the post that started this award:



"This award is a kind of appreciation we can give to public blog and bloggers that there are more expensive!
What should I do:
1. Thank in our post who have rewarded us.
2. Write a post for the award.
3. increased to 12 blogs that we deserve.
4. Insert link each of the blogs that we have chosen.
5. Telling rewarded. "
Thanks

I wanted to thank you for giving me Lolly included in the premium and what he wrote on my blog. E 'was really sweet and I was greatly surprised, I never thought of being rewarded! So thank you very much! Thank you thank you thank you! I send you a big hug! ^ _ ^
Add the credits also Keiko7 , Elisa , fabulousyougirl and The World of Claire I have included in their ranks, thanks a lot girls!

Nomination

Wow I feel important ... The choice was really hard! Not because I did not know what to include blog, but I did not know which to exclude! I wanted to include many more than twelve, but alas I had to settle.
And the winners are ...

# 1. Wilma Makeup Review I love his blog, updated constantly and is always informed about all the news. Then the fact of to rate the products at school always makes me smile.

# 2. Flitwick & Delicious colorful and cheerful this blog I really like the posts are complete and written as if you were making a chat with the bloggers on something that you have seen or experienced.

# 3. Make Up Moon River fresh and really good taste (like to guess the name of the blogger), I really like a lot, I always read with pleasure what I wrote and it reflects very often. Promoted!

# 4. strawberry fields Lolla has the power to put me in a good mood, be it with a video or a blog post, I always find it interesting what he has to say and has always struck me for its spontaneity.

# 5. Humor Make-Up not inserted because she was rewarded, but because it was one of the first blogs that I follow and which I always wait for updates. It 's very well written and very light and interesting.

# 6. Make up your mind girl! everything that is glamorous presented with simplicity and style. I loved it right away!

# 7. The Puss in Boots here too much sympathy and attention to detail in the reviews. I especially like the outfit of the day!

# 8. Train of thoughts when I discovered this blog, I made a nice feast of post back, just visit it to find out why. Magnolia is also very sweet.

Elisa vs # 9 Makeup essential, concise but not lacking in information, the blogger is honest and accurate reviews in a gift that I appreciate very much!

# 10 Nature yourself this blog is a little different from others. Margaret sums up in the phrase you chose for his blog that interests you, " Everything you can imagine nature has already created."

# 11 Beauty Life full of photos and swatches nearly as test the products in the store and be able to get a clear idea. Very complete and detailed.

# 12 Never without makeup last but not least, the blog of sabrys. It 's interesting, rich and up to date. I could not include it.



I would have liked to add more but the limit was 12! Then the ranking is not even in order of preference, and since I could not make up my mind it is a bit haphazard. Kisses girls!


0 comments:

Post a Comment