Friday, March 11, 2011

What To Write For Pregnancy Congratulations

creamy




Kiko is often a real treat. When he puts on lipstick as € 3 a few weeks ago, it is impossible to resist. I'm pretty proud of myself though, I settled for a lipstick and let me just say that I made a good choice. This
orange / clear fishing line 396 is the number Creamy Lipsticks.




Exactly as the name suggests, the lipstick is very creamy and that is why the writing is very simple. Since then a colored
quite clear, it is not necessary to be extremely precise application (raise your hand who takes half an hour to make it quite a lipstick like me! ^_^).
The duration is very satisfying as well as moisturizing product.





On the lips, even if the color is quite visible, a great alternative to bare beige very clear now that are so fashionable and often does not give a colorful "healthy" to his lips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment