Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vip222k Connection To External Hard Drive

A thought for you ... "Beauty" Good

"What a man does for a living is not very important. What is a man, as an instrument sensitive to the beauty of the world, is everything! "HP Lovecraft

I think that the contribution of its essence and its natural ability to send something beautiful to change the state of things ... How many times watching a beautiful image, an artistic creation, reading a good book, listen to the words, made us think and that has led to a simple reflection our efforts to liberate something beautiful: a poetry a drawing, a kind gesture, more attention to those around us ...

Beauty is not only aesthetic beauty is also recognized that simplicity is perfection, kindness is precious ... It 's something we have in all and is easy to reach, so easy that we do not know see her and then bestows on us to make and unmake, tired of following the dictates of that society makes us believe right for us, working in a certain way because we believe it is the only possible way to live well.
Beauty is something we can all give each one according to the tools that we have received ... there are those who will tell me "but I do not I can do nothing special, but I think everyone knows how to do something special, we just use a yardstick of our actions other than that which we think that such abituati.Se stay all day to clean and make light my house is a way to communicate beauty, then I may have chosen an inappropriate way, and if you dedicate it to me some time, like take my dog \u200b\u200bfor a walk on the beach and let my eyes wander to the ' horizon of my lungs to breathe fresh air, my little dog to run carefree on the beach, definitely go home regenerated in the body, mind and spirit, and this will emerge easily in me the serenity then that will give me the opportunity to express myself to the fullest, even in the most mundane actions. Being able to bring out the beauty that we pass it to the world, to me, means it is seen and heard and seen her and felt I must at least have allowed my eyes to see it, my soul to hear it, to my mind he wants to recognize .,
Party all by ourselves, I think each of us is a powerful tool to show the beauty, I am sure .... simplest actions often change the world and people and there is nothing more beautiful than the beauty inherent in a simple gesture.

I'd like to know your thoughts on this.
Barbara

0 comments:

Post a Comment