Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can I Have Herpes On My Belly Button

face cream with honey and herbs



face creams I have tried several of Bottega Verde and so far I've always liked all (except one in the cucumber that gave me some problems), but this is the best I've ever purchased.
It 's more liquid than other face creams of the same brand such as the musk rose and almond, but not excessively.
The smell is strong but not cloying and still gentle on the skin (especially the prevailing scent of honey and citrus fruit more than that of herbs).
The skin is soft and hydrated after application.
not the least greasy face and leaves can be used for any skin type because of its freshness and lightness.
I wooed for a while, but the price I had 20 € braking by the adventure in the purchase. Once you have found, however, to 80% discount to 2.99 € I could not let it go, no? And so I took two packs to try. If I had known I would have taken 3 more jars! Now it's on offer on site with 35% discount, better than nothing. You can find it HERE .

0 comments:

Post a Comment