Thursday, March 3, 2011

Is My Aqua Master Fake

My words ...

I think those who feel inclined to have a soul to art, to express its difficlmente be only one way.
I paint, I like to create different things, but sometimes I like to write and so in times where I feel I get thoughts in my mind I take my notebook and start writing what comes ...
are poems ..? I do not know, decidetelo you, however I do not think is important, I think it's important to communicate, because sometimes even just a word to give a great feeling to get a message ... just so worth it to know own words.
These are the thoughts that so far no one has ever read.
But I think an artist, if so defined, has the task to express one hundred percent, so be sure to have given his whole self,
had not wasted the gifts he had.
Barbara Pagliarani

"Poetry"

you came at night
when the rest of the body
is almost total

my mind is free
of dry leaves
and the ground is moist

The river begins to flow
with their own lives

you are poetry,
unexpected
I welcome you

come
My friend

Barbara Pagliarani
January 10, 2009

"Wonder"

Sadness
despondency
fatigue daily

arrive without
be called

are like wave
sudden
not expect a full,

but there's ...

then I do
submerge,
carry

and discover that there is sweetness
poetry
knowledge

not all bad ...

feel pervade
and I feel lost
as if collapsing certainties

Be overwhelmed

the became full
stream

the stream is a small river

and brought with him new things

The vortex leaves
place clear water

and I can see
more things than before

see the new

see beauty where there was trivia

see poetry in simplicity

see light in the shadows

and see that this
stream does not end
Scrolls

I decide to take its course

and here the sun appear

the scent of new

colors after a storm

And I'm not already
more than before.

Barbara Pagliarani
January 10, 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment