Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2010 Best Mid Receiver

Preview Blossom Essence etc ...



Good afternoon my dear! With boundless enthusiasm, I want to show the preview of Essence of spring collection inspired by flowers and the season is coming!


start with the new smalti matt color pastello:


-01 a hint of mint 
-02 I like
-03 my yellow fellow
-04 bloom-a-loom und
-05 forget-me-not








I duo eyeshadow in tre colorazioni:


-01 a hint of mint
-02 bloom-­a-loom
-03 forget me not 














Il blush Liquid
-01 flowerkissed




The lipgloss :
-01 -02 flowerkissed
naive








Multi color powder:
-01 Flower Power




Eye Pencils:

-01 bloom-a-loom
-02 I like







And finally two firsts: A perfume cream enclosed within a ring and eau de toilette spray.






So what do you think?! To me it looks beautiful. In particular I find really interesting in the cream blush, lip gloss and the multi-color powder.


0 comments:

Post a Comment