Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How To Congratulate A Family Adopting

de Winter Festival of women e. .. more glitter!




Greetings to all my dear! I wanted very much to wish you a good day and remember who deserve it every day Women's Day. Because despite all our complaints about the physical suffering we endure in comparison to the men and the state of submission that we have endured for centuries, we have always a plus. Said these trivialities, I wish you good carnival and celebration of women!
And speaking of Carnival ...

What better day to cover themselves in glitter?







I recommend this wonderful hairspray Kiko, non-sticky hair that makes lots of glitter. I took the 02 Multicolour but there is also silver. The euro is now at 3 in super offer HERE. Could a lover of glitter as I have it run? Of course not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment