Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Doritoes Salsa Dip Good For You

framed portrait of the self

Today I made my self-portrait from a photo I'm also using on my profile facebook.E 'perhaps the first time I do a portrait, I was curious to see how I would have done. Here it is ...

I must say I am quite happy with the result, what I noticed is that I put into my eyes and vulnerability my sometimes overly sensitive, but my point of view, that what you see? ... this is the photo from which I made the picture ... not the same, but I recognize there the same .. .

I
The idea of \u200b\u200ba portrait I had never really fascinated, but after reading a very interesting article in the journal Artedossier this month (see link) I decided to make it happen. Clearly beyond the year of the technique of drawing with graphite and that in itself is always useful, I wanted to understand what were the dynamics that occur during the execution of a representation of himself stessi.Per me it was a beautiful thing, like look inward and to reward myself, I like to cuddle in part on some steps stessa.Ecco Artedossier:
"Self-Portrait with Straw Hat" V. Van Gogh 1887

"The difficulty for the artist is the fact that his face reflected in the mirror is inadequate to represent the mood and then he will necessarily find an equivalent formal of what he feels to be: objective must enter in the contours of the face pain, anguish and suffering of a particular time. "at the Van Gogh ... and succeeded very well.

"::: Painting your face as a mirror of the soul and anxiety while indulging in a kind of narcissistic gratification of their strategic ordinariness, away from the mediocrity of the common man ... "
What do you think?

I wish you good evening all, Barbara

0 comments:

Post a Comment