Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How To Play Gta Iv Offline

Some 'positive ...

Sometimes the circumstances of life they lead you to change their attitude towards life itself, and sometimes these changes are reflected in our actions ...

So a lot of people as well as solar, back to the colors with these beauties ...






The thing that gives me most satisfaction is being able to find a way to do certain things, without relying on or tutorial, as for bags, paper patterns. So I saw in the blogs of the flowers more or less like these and I decided to redo my way ...
I'm really easy, do not require more than a half-hour and they have many uses: brooches, hair clips, mounted on pegs, pins or rubber bands, or to enrich the astuccini like this:





Bello, right? Stoffina The flower is the same used for the lining and I finally managed to match well the various "waste" of trimming I had at home! Then the jeans goes with everything!
KISSES TO ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment