Sunday, September 27, 2009

Appropriate Finger For Amethyst






I'm talking about two new born in my house ... but not girls, are the new bags I made for my mother and aunt of my boyfriend ... not to be leccac-biiip-.., but I love them, are two wonderful people who welcomed me in a unique way and then I'm happy to do them presents, because even if they are made with my hands I know you appreciate them more.









Two weeks ago I asked them simple bag for shopping (I have not had time to take photos) and they were very happy, so I decided to get a little bit more personal in so they could take it with you ...


and to avoid the risk that a model he liked more than the other, I made them identical, I'd say I worked in the series! although in the first before I assembled everything and put the last flash and lining, in the second I applied before the flash and then I sewed the lining three sides (and is certainly the approach that it adopts in the future because I sewed all interaction with the machine while the first pieces I made by hand ... phew ...).





I know, they look like shopping bags, actually have the zipper and lining with a pocket ... more I bought the tape to match, a bit ' bigger to make the bottom and thin handles ... then you see them now seem empty and trivial Small bags of flat, but also a bit 'deep.
are well I hope you like, but I have no doubt ... I will!
Now if I want to do even the combined purses ... they are always useful ...
ah, I forgot ... the wonderful fabrics I got them from Castorama! I look beautiful, then they are a good strong canvas but easy to work with!
Kisses to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment