Monday, October 19, 2009

How Long To The Little Packets Of Mayo Last?

highlights!

Today I thought of the bags that I do and use in everyday life ... and I've come up with a "statistics" ... THAN WHAT HAS BEEN THE BAG 'appreciated by the people around me?


The response was immediate ...




This is the bag in soft gray sweatshirt, was born in September 2008, created specifically for my trip to London. The combined astuccino was done on purpose to keep the pennies in common with my boyfriend and we were more than just the necessary documents ... ... and by chance was able to perfect fit pounds.
Well, then, finally, all the people who I have seen made me compliments, but not knowing that I made it myself ...
For now she is my absolute highlight, though I love the same way (if not most) other, but due to problems of practical use less ...

And you? Do you have a "piece"? One thing that has enjoyed immense success, maybe you have asked to reply? ... In my case it was not so ... I can not do things in a series, especially if they are copying what I use ... I do not like to work primarily out of obligation and the bag should I use be unique, so all the other!

LET ME SEE YOUR PIECE STRONG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment