Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cervical Mucus Has A Brownish Pink Tinge



click title for this post ... it is something that has had the courage to write ...
A period of silence, a period of pain and sadness, amplified by this Christmas.
But it is not right to let go, because at least the person who left me a little over a month ago would not have wanted. Because the person who in a sense has the merit of this blog and thanks to which I also discovered this passion in me (for those who have read my previous posts knows who I'm talking about) ... because the person I I discovered that I love so much to me just before leaving, wanted the best for me, but did not want to make me understand, or had his own way. And he was proud of few things, but when I see my bags, he was really proud of how good he was, well, out of nowhere.
So here I am, decided to remember all the good things that left me ... also because the less good now do not remember ...
I miss you ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment