Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Alternative Detergent For Hoover



Here to you some flowers as well as new innovations on this blog ... necklaces and key chains!

time ago I published the photos of the new flowers .... I'm really into and I started to use them in various ways ... not to mention the fact I discovered a new way to make components for necklaces and decorations in general: the rings of plastic tents covered with piping (so called .. hihihi). Excuse the ignorance, this technique (though I do not crochet, because the wire is very thick and are simply nodes) has a name, but now I can think of! However
not know about you ... I find it fantastic!
The first is what I would call a keychain / charm for bag (the second one I like best) ... and it was my gift for my friend ... Cathy is a very fashionable way to decorate a basic grant, which is fairly easy and anonymous.





The following is a beautiful necklace I made for my colleague who loves orange.
Here we see it on my mother, who was wearing an orange sweater, then I took the opportunity to use it as a model.

And here is closer to see the circles covered in detail and the flower (in this case I had the Lycra at home and I used that one).



As always, if you leave me comments I'm glad!
See you next use of my flowers .... KISSES!
What

0 comments:

Post a Comment